We named this season’s vegan shoe, Bernal, after a beloved San Francisco neighborhood because he’s hip and urban with a blend of classic design and funky detail! Bernal is created from a polyblend exterior with a cozy flannel red and white striped interior. This shoe is crafted in Mexico with Stroebel construction, making it lightweight and flexible.
• breathable and removable inner sole, allowing for easy sizing and hand washing
• flexible rubber outer sole
• easy on-off Velcro closure for a just-right fit
• padded collars for comfort
• available in whole sizes 4 through 13
• each pair of shoes weighs less than ½ pound
• this style runs true to size; good for medium to wide feet